Custom field shows the code not the description
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Custom Quick Create.
- Select the drop down in field A which is a custom field.
- You see the desrption of the field values in the drop down.
- Select any value.
- After selection the field value shows the code instead of description.
- This issue is only in HTML5 and not in Silverlight.
The CCTS type of the field in the Data Model is configured as Code
- Go to UI designer.
- Go to the respective Quick Create.
- Click on the field which has the issue.
- Under Data information you can see the path.
- Go to Data model and navigate to the above path.
- You see that CCTS type is Code.
- Set to None.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer all versions