What is the process for updating / migrating Lumira Documents created in Lumira 1.x to Lumira 2.0
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0
Update the Lumira 1.x Desktop application to Lumira 1.31 Patch 8
Open the Documents which you would like convert in Lumira Desktop 1.31 Patch 8 (v: 1.31.8)
Save this Document with “Save for Migration” flag enabled in Lumira Desktop 1.31 Patch 8
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to save the Document
- Open the Document in Lumira 2.0
- Note the icon designating this Document as a migrated Document:
- Note that this Document still has the extension of LUMS
- Open the Document
- Click on Save. Lumira will ask if you to confirm that you want to save the Document. Click OK.
- Lumira 2.0 will now present a Confirmation message:
Document will be saved in a new version. Once it is saved, it cannot be
opened using an earlier version of SAP BusinessObjects Lumira. Do you
want to continue?
- The Document will now be saved as a LUMX Document and can be Published to BI Platform.
- NOTE: Migration of HANA direct based Lumira documents is not supported!
migrate update save , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0