You have Tax Return Types 15 - GSTR-1, 16 - GSTR-2 and 17 - GSTR-3 and you want to know what data each report fetches when you use its Tax Return Arrangement ID and perform a VAT Return Run.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the VAT Return Runs view.
- Open New, Tax Return Run.
- Fill the required data like Tax Return Arrangement ID and From and To validity.
- Click on Set to Active and Schedule the run.
In the Tax Return that gets generated, you want to know based on what logic system is picking the data and what data you can expect.
- GSTR-2 - Supplier Invoices ( Purchasing scenarios).
- GSTR-1 - Customer invoices ( Sales scenarios).
System calculates the data from GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 and the reconciliation happen after that total pay/receivable gets calculated at GSTN level.
- After that you need to run GSTR-3 to close particular tax lines in ByD system.
Currently, in the Vat Return Runs, you need to select the Tax Return Arrangement ID that you mapped it for your GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3 accordingly based on which run you want to execute.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To