Filter Location (catalogSearchFilters[Location]) is active in the system but it does not appear in Catalog Search.
Reproducing the Issue
In Admin's side, set Location filter to true:
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->Catalog
- Find catalogSearchFilters[Location] and set it to true as catalogSearchFilters[Location]=true
- Apply Changes
In User's side:
- Open Learning Management System
- Open the Learning Catalog
- The Location filter does not appear among the other filters
The Location field is used in scheduled offerings, so the Location filter will not appear in the Catalog search if all categories are displayed.
In order for the User to view the Location filter there are two options:
- Using other existing filters:
- Open the Catalog
- Select "Instructor Led" in the "Category" filter
- Check "Scheduled courses only" option
- The Location filter will be visible among the other filters
|Catalog 3.0 disabled:||Catalog 3.0 enabled:|
- Using "Calendar View" when course Calendar 3.0 is enabled with Catalog 3.0:
- Open Catalog
- Click in "Calendar View"
- The Location filter will be under the Calendar on the left
Location, Filter, Location Filter, Catalog, Search, Catalog Search, Calendar View, Calendar, Instructor Led, Instructor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , How To