When Bank name is selected in Payment Information portlet, the name, routing number/BIC get populated, but they immediately get refreshed and the fields become blank. This happens only in UI. It works fine in Manage Data.
Employee Central: Payment Information
There is a custom UI rule configured for defaulting Bank Country field. This causes system performance issue as well as the refreshing of those fields.
Naviagte to Admin Centre -> Manage Configuration UI
- Open the UI for Payment Information
- Hover mouse over the label "Payment Information" and select "Edit Properties"
- Delete the rule from onInitUI Rules
- Naviagte to Admin Centre -> Configure Object Definitions -> Select the object PaymentInformationDetailV3
- Take Action -> Make Correction
- Change visibility of the field "parent" to Read Only
- Naviagte to Admin Centre -> Configure Business Rules -> Create a new rule with base object Payment Information Detail
- An example rule looks like this:
- Add the rule to the field paymentMethod in object definition of Payment Information Detail and Save the change.
Refresh Blank Delete Remove oninit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem