Ad Hoc reports based on the GDPR Change Log doamin fail to run.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc report based on the GDPR Change Log doamin
- When you try to preview or run it the below errors occur:
- org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Error happened while running the report
- An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=7e884aa7-724a-4d29-8014-0659526ae7af, timestamp=2017-08-31T04:55:07.677-0400, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring. Click Cancel to continue.
The feature is not yet supported.
The domain is not ready for production and hence should not be turned on/used.
The domain will be removed in B1708.
Read Logging is targeted for b1802 on NoSQL based infrastructure as the reporting solution is not finalized yet.
GDPR Change Log , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem