When the customer is creating a New Ticket and he changes the value for field Contact, then Customer field is getting overwritten
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Select New to create a New Ticket.
- Enter Customer ABC.(where ABC is Customer ID).
- The Contact is auto populated with the Main Contact of Account ABC.
- Change the Contact name to XYZ.(where XYZ is any Contact).
The Account is updated to the Account with Main Contact XYZ.
This is the standard behavior and expected result.
Currently, Customer and Contact are kept in sync each time any of the one is changed.
There is no possibility to support the scenario to use "Contact Person is assigned to multiple Accounts".
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To