- Authorize to work expiration date for a candidate is approaching.
- There is not a reverification activity in the system to process.
- Onboarding reverification process.
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate's alien authorize to work expiration date is approaching and there is not a reverification activity to process.
- The candidate was not onboarded through the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding system, therefore there is not a activity.
- If you have several candidates that did not get process through the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding system and are near their alien authorize to work expiration dates, then you will need to open a support ticket requesting a change order.
- The change order will allow our professional service team to load your I9s to the document center and for the I9 reverification table to be updated.
- Once this has been completed by our professional service team then the reverification activities will begin to trigger in your work queue. The activities will be triggered in your work queue based on the expiration date.
- Alien Authorized Expiration Date
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions