You have made some changes within an account, however the changes are not reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields on the account header.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Search and open account ABC (ABC represents the name of the account).
- Make some changes to the account.
- Click the Save button.
You expect the changes to be reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields on the account header.
This is the expected system behaviour, because not all data that is shown within the tabs of the account UI also belong directly to the account itself, as they are part of a different object.
You can find below a list of elements of the Account, that will be reflected in the Changed by and Changed on fields, if they are modified.
- Header: All field updates (also extension fields) except parent account and override territory. Actions like change image, set as active, block, set as obsolete.
- Account team tab: All changes.
- Addresses tab: All changes.
- Sales data tab: Create/delete; Update of sales org/distribution channel/division (update enablement depends from business configuration scoping/if ERP integration is scoped update is not possible).
- Tax numbers tab: All changes.
- Attachment tab: All changes.
- Skills tab: All changes.
- Visiting hours tab: All changes.
- Notes tab: All changes.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To