You are not able to find the tab Account while defining the Work Distribution Rules for the Sales Unit which is responsible for Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management workcenter
- Select Organizational Work Distribution subview
- Select Sales Unit for Sales under Sales and Marketing
- Select Edit button
You will see that there are no sub tabs for ABC Classification | Industry | Account.
In order to enable tabs ABC Classification | Industry | Account, it is necessary to add this activity Criteria to Determine Responsibilities for Sales in Business Configuration.
You may follow the below steps in order to add this activity in Project Scope:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Select the required Project and select Open Activity List
- Select the Fine-Tune Phase
- Show: All Activities and search for Criteria to Determine Responsibilities for Sales
- You will be able to see that this activity is not in the project
- Select Add to Project and open it
- Click on Select Criteria to Determine Sales Unit - Sales
- Change the criteria to Sales Unit by Region, Account, ABC Classification and Industry
After that you will be able to see the fields: ABC Classification | Industry | Account under Work Distribution Rules for Sales Unit for Sales
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To