- Icons are not displaying throughout the instance using Internet Explorer 11
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- When navigating through the pages of the instance, no icons appear to be displaying / loading on each page
- Internet explorer is blocking the icons from displaying for security purposes.
The Customer will need to at least trust the SAP SuccessFactors web application and the download web fonts that we verified as not being malicious and host on our system.
To ensure the icons display, the "performancemanagerX.successfactors.eu" domain that the customer is connecting to needs to be allowed to use downloadable web fonts. This can be performed in the "Internet Options | Security" area of IE11.
- The way many customers do this is to put the "https://*.successfactors.eu" domain in the list of "Trusted sites" security zone, and then ensured that this particular security zone allows "Downloads | Font download" to either be "Enable" or else "Prompt". The customer can choose to do it a different way with a different security zone.
- Either way, the Internet Explorer Browser needs to be configured so that the "Downloads | Font download" setting for the web application allows fonts to be downloaded.
Icons display loading Internet Explorer Trusted sites internet options fonts download enable security symbols
KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-UI , User Interface Framework , Problem