The Route Form admin tool will now support form routing for forms associated to users with inactive employment assignments in Employee Central (e.g. terminated or completed). The following changes have been made to the Route Form tool:
- Routing actions will be available for steps with inactive user employment assignments
- Future steps involving inactive user employment assignments will be displayed in the route map
- Inactive user employment assignment details will be displayed in relevant route map steps
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SuccessFactors Employee Central V2 with Concurrent Employment or Global Assignment
This enhancement allows admins to view route map steps involving inactive user assignment. Now routing actions will not skip steps for inactive user assignments.
- Inactive user assignment name can be seen in the all steps where employee is involved in route map
Future steps for inactive user assignment can be seen. It is also possible to route the form to any future step.
TFT-3101, route form, inactive user assignment, global assignment, route form global assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignments/ Concurrent Employment , Product Enhancement