When using a Development section in a form that contains Learning Activities the 'Description' field appears twice and all data in that field also appears twice.
Career Development Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Add a Learning Activity to a goal in an employee's Development Plan
2. Fill in text in the 'Description' field
3. Launch a form which is connected to that Development Plan
4. Go to inbox of employee and open form
5. Scroll down to the Development section
6. The description field, and its content, will appear twice
This is expected behaviour.
- If you remove the Description field from the Learning Activity template Plan Layout section, then you will not be removing the duplicate field, but will be removing the field completely. E.g. The Description field will no longer be visible.
- This behaviour is different to the Development Plan template; if you remove the Description field from the Plan Layout of the Development Plan xml, then the field (e.g. Development Goal) will still be visible on the Development Goal plan, but only appear once in the form.
- Expected behaviour.
- This will require an Enhancement Request