- In provisioning under "Manage Scheduled Jobs" when we select candidate import there is an option "Candidate Background Information". Is this for uploading legacy data for candidates's profiles background elements?
- How can we import the background elements for candidate using data migration?
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Background fields are multi-row data elements in the profile, such as work history and education. This file supports all custom background element configurations with a file format that is very similar to the background import file for employee profiles.
Candidate Background data should be imported after the candidate profiles are loaded.
- Please refer the attached guide and sample import files for the above activity
- "Recruiting Data Import Export File Format.xlsx" with examples of tables to import
- "Recruiting Data Import Export Guide.doc" for general rules of importing and exporting candidate profile, application and job requisition data
candidate background element import, legacy data import, background element , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
|Recruiting Data Import Export Guide.doc|
|Recruiting Data Import Export File Format.xlsx|