When you schedule an interview for a candidate through Interview Scheduling and the candidate confirms the availability, an email notification for Interview Confirmation is not getting triggered to the interviewer(or panel of interviewers).
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Recruiting -> Interview Scheduling and select a job req for where an interview is yet to be scheduled.
2) Click on candidate's name -> Start Scheduling.
3) Select Interview type, Interviewer and Availability.
4) Click Continue and in the next window select an Email template
5) Click on Send to Candidate.
6) Candidate logs in to career site and accepts the selected slot in the My Interviews tab.
Since the interview has been confirmed by the candidate, the interviewer is expecting an email for the Interview Confirmation.
When Outlook Integration with Interview Scheduling is enabled, the system does not send a separate email notification to the interviewer upon interview confirmation. A meeting invite will be created by the system for the interviewer in Outlook, and Outlook will generate a notification to the Interviewer. If the Recruiting system also sends a separate Interview confirmation notification to the interviewer, it will be a duplication of emails and thereby cause confusion.
When an interview is confirmed by the candidate, an Interview confirmation email is triggered to the organizer (who schedules the interview), regardless of whether Outlook Integration has been enabled with Interview Scheduling or not. The recipient of this email is not the interviewer.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem