The thickness of lines displayed in Crystal Report viewer is different from Crystal Reports designer for each terminal
- Visual Studio 2010 / Visual Studio 2012 / Visual Studio 2015
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio (Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 , 2015)
Reproducing the Issue
- Extract the Test.Zip in Attachments.
- Open the test.rpt in Crystal Report 2016 designer and refresh, the UI shows as following:
- However when view the RPT via Crystal Reports for Visual Studio, the UI shows as following:
- When user zoom the RPT into 150% in .NET Viewer, the result is the same as desinger.
This is a by design behavior since Crystal Reports for Visual Studio use .NET GDI mode however Crystal Reports designer uses C++ mode, so it is not guaranteed that both behaviors are totally the same for all UI details.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem