How target's value has been generated in Opportunity Pipeline Chart.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to New Business Work Center.
- Open subtab Opportunity Pipeline under Opportunities.
- Show Won vs. Expected and click Advanced tab on the right hand side.
- Fulfill necessary queries according to your business needs and tig Show My Targets box.
- Click Go.
- A new catalog value has been added to the graphic chart called Target and you wonder how the data has been generated by system.
The value of Target in the Opportunity Pipeline is linked to the value which customer has set in the Sales Planning via Managing My Area Work Center.
The system will serach all the active Sales Plannings which matches the search query you've set in Opportunity Pipeline.
Furthermore, if one Sales Planning has multiple versions, system will consider all the value which matches the search query into the graphic chart regardless the validation of the versions.
If you have one Sales Planning ABC, with 2 versions X and Y both matches the search query.
The target value displayed in the graphic chart willl be the sum of the value from version X and version Y.
In this scenario, ABC represents the name of Sales Planning.
X and Y represents the version name of Sales Planning.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To