This KBA article provides clarification when Admins upload white background image for Subject Area banner.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into SuccessFactors Learning Administration
- Navigate to References > Learning > Subject Areas
- Upload attached white image background.
- When admin apply white banner image, it always display in gray/white background image.
This is expected behavior
- There is always a overlay with linear gradient background on top of the subject area banner background
- That's why when admins set the banner to white color, you will still see a gray background color
- This overlay is also there when admins set the banner to black color, it is just not visible when it mixes with the black background
- This is the overlay color code: background:
- linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0,0,0,0.01) 0%,rgba(0,0,0,0.2) 100%);
Subject Area White Banner, Background image, White image SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning , KBA , lrn-20424 , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To