- During E-verify process I receive the status of Verification in Process.
- E-verify process
Reproducing the Issue
- When processing the E-verify activity I receive the status of Verification in Process.
- There can be several reasons why you are receiving this message from DHS. It could be that they need more time to review the information provided.
- If you are receiving "Verification in Process" and it has been at this same status for more than 2 working days then please raise a Cloud Product Support Ticket. Our engineers will contact DHS and advise next steps.
- Once confirmed by our support engineering team and DHS you will need to resolve and close your E-verify activity.
- For case closure please choose " The case is being closed because DHS or SSA instructed this employer to close the case.
4. Please ask the support engineer to kick start a new E-verify Activity for you.
- Verification in Process
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions