A supervisor is attempting to assign a course to an employee but upon searching through the Supervisor Assign/Remove Learning tool, nothing is returned.
If the supervisor searches their own catalog, they can find the course.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All supported versions
Reproducing the Issue
- As the supervisor, access the My Employees section
- Under Supervisor Links click on Assign/Remove Learning
- Choose Add Items and Curricula
- Choose the User(s) you want to assign the course
- You will then choose the Keyword such as the Item title and click on Search
- No results will be found
The particular course being searched is an OCN course such as Lynda, HavardManageMentor, etc. The search tool only has Curricula, Instructor-Led, Online, Blended or Other Classification types that can be searched.
OCN Courses are a Classification of External-Course thus they cannot be searched here.
The Supervisor Assign/Remove Learning tool is not configured to find External-Course Classification items. A new enhancement to the tool needs to be turned on to allow External-Courses to be found.
- Go to Learning Administration
- System Admin
- System Configuration
- Edit LMS_ADMIN configuration
- Find updatedSupervisorFlow and set to true
lms, successfactors, sf, supervisor, item, cannot find, unable to find, unable to search, no resulsts, assing/remove learning, no result, cannot assign employee , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem