How do I map Roles Using SAML Attributes in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20 +
- Custom Identity Provider
Cloud Foundry (CF/AWS):
- Customer must enable the steps outlined in document 'Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider' on their custom IDP.
- Customer must ensure that they map the attribute name "Groups" to "sac".
- Submit an SAP support ticket using the component: LOD-ANA-BI. In the support ticket, indicate that you want to set up user profiles and role assignment based on custom SAML attributes and include your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant URL.
- Once SAP Support have confirmed the Identity Provider (Idp) switch to SAML, the customer must then enable the steps outlined in document 'Mapping Roles Using SAML Attributes'.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, role, automated, attribute, mapping, custom , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To