There is an "Employee Export" job related to the sync between BizX and SAP Jam. The user who is the owner of this job must have 'employee export' permissions, the sync will fail.
If the user, who is the owner of the 'employee export' JobType (mostly naming "employee export to cubetree") now no longer exists/inactive/has moved department/had permissions removed the job will fail.
How to check:
- As a BizX admin go to ‘Admin Center’
- Under ‘Manage Employees’ select ‘Set User Permissions’ and ‘View User Permissions’
- Enter the user details and click on ‘View Permissions’
- In view permissions search for ‘Employee Export' and click on permission role corresponding to it.
- Scroll to the bottom to make sure the target population is set to "All(Employees)".
Employee Export to cubetree Employee export BizX - Jam sync , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , JAM/ BizX Integration Issues , LOD-SF-JAM-SNC , User Sync Issue , How To