When creating a new Opportunity from the Related Items facet of a Ticket, the following error message is triggered: You Can't Copy The Document XYZ, Because Reference Document is Inconsistent
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID DEF (DEF represents the Ticket ID).
- Navigate to the Related Items facet.
- In the Follow-up Items section, select the Actions wheel.
- Select Create Opportunity.
- Error message You Can't Copy The Document XYZ, Because Reference Document is Inconsistent is triggered.
There is no Account/Individual Customer maintained for the Ticket ID DEF.
Once an Account/Individual Customer has been maintained for the Ticket ID, the error message will not longer be triggered.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To