Upload Employees profile photos through Integration Center using ODATA API, Photo entity / SFOData.Photo for files stored on an SFTP repository
Integration Center Photo Upsert Job fails with below error
Error: "Photo: UPSERT failed for the row with key: Photo/photoType=1,Photo/userId=EMP-001 Reason: upserted failed: You are trying to upload an invalid photo format. Please try one of these file formats (jpeg, png, gif). The row will not be processed for subsequent entities"
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration Center Job using Photo Entity
- Maintain csv file on the SFTP repository
Odata API Upsert not able to read correct values for the specified mapping fields on the SFTP
Prerequisite / Requirements
- Host SFTP Service (Repository for the photos for upload
- Successfactors Integration Center (User with API admin Access)
1. Need to create a CSV file containing the field userId, phototype, photo, and photoName (Basic Photo entity fields)
2. Update the SFTP source folder with the CSV file containing the list of employee for upsert. Under ‘photo’ column ensure that the filename of the photos uploaded on the source folder is same with the file on the list (as well as the extension : currently supported are *JPEG, *PNG, *BMP)
3. Map the fields in the integration based from the uploaded CSV Sample. (take note of .csv file name)
4. Maintain the source and post processing folder where the files scheduled to be consumed are stored in the SFTP.
Result :Photo will be inserted into the corresponding phototype selected.
- Additional Info for photoTypes
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Reference Guide
Upload Photo, Upsert Photo Entiity, Odata API, SFOdata.Photo, photoType, Binary64 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , Problem