When executing Add On 1.0 program 'HRSFI_SYNCH_EMP_DATA' in the SAP ERP system, it is failing with below error message:
- SAP ERP
- Add On 1.0/2.0
Either the credentials maintained are incorrect or they have not been maintained at all.
Now in order to resolve the issue, you need to follow below steps and maintain correct credentials for the Add On scenario you are implementing.
Step 1: Login to your SAP ERP system and execute transaction 'SPRO'.
Step 2: Now click on SAP Reference IMG as highlighted below.
Step 3: Navigate to 'Personnel Management -> Integration Add-On for SAP ERP HCM Successfactors BizX -> Basic Settings -> Settings for middleware'. Now you see here three different options to store the SFSF API credentials i.e.
- Store credentials for Transferring Recruiting Data to Secure Storage
- Store credentials for Transferring Employee Data to Secure Storage
- Store credentials for Transferring Compensation Data to Secure Storage
Chose the second option as in this case we are referring to the program 'HRSFI_SYNCH_EMP_DATA'. But you can choose accordingly if same error occurs for other reports also.
Step 4: This will take you to below screen where you need to maintain the correct Successfactors API credentials.
- Where to maintain credentials for AddOn 1.0, 2.0
- HRSFI_SYNCH_EMP_DATA program failing with Authentication error
Technical error: Web service: FAILED_AUTHENTICATIONAuthentication failed, invalid user id or password(status code = 4)Message no. HRSFI_REUSE003