You are creating a new Shopping cart for a product with the Unit of Measure (UoM) Each.
When entering a quantity with decimals, that quantity is automatically rounded up to the number above. However, you want to enter quantities with decimals.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services Overview.
- Select Go Shopping.
- In Step 2 - Edit Shopping Cart, Select Add Row.
- Enter Product.
- Enter quantity with decimals.
- Select Each as UoM.
- Press Enter.
The quantity is rounded up to the number above.
The quantity rounding is limited to units which do not normally have decimal places (such as Each). Quantity rounding occurs by default when the units are not configured to have decimals.
If you wish to display decimal places in Shopping Carts, you need to change the Display Decimal setting of the corresponding Unit of Measure. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search for the fine tuning activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
- Choose Change Immediately button.
- Select Create and Maintain Trading Units.
- Find the UoM Each.
- Under Display Decimals column, enter number of decimal places you wish to see.
- Select Save and Close.
When you create shopping carts, you will be able to view the decimals, for which the quantity will not be rounded up.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To