The system allows you to choose Marketing Attributes to create a query. However, the search conditions are not saved and won’t appear in your query.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Open the Advanced Filter.
- Click on Marketing Attributes: Maintain Conditions.
5. Select the conditions you would like to have in your query.
6. Click Add and Ok.
7. Click Save Query.
8. Write the name of the query.
9. Now select your query.
10. Click on the Advanced filter
11. Click on Marketing Attributes: Maintain Conditions.
12. Attribute Conditions were not saved.
This is the expected system behaviour. Saving a query will not save Marketing Attribute conditions.
This happens because the marketing conditions pop-up is a reusable component and the marketing attribute related fields are not part of Account/Contact search parameters in design time. Therefore, they are just parsed during run time conditions and not when the query is saved.
This feature will be considered for one of the future releases. The implementation release is still not known.
Select the Marketing Attributes every time you need to search for them.
Marketing Attributes, Query,customers,add query , KBA , marketing attributes , search , query , advanced search , contact , account , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Product Enhancement