Admin trying to change label colors through Theme Manager, but they are not being reflected on these labels
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login through Bizx
- Go to Theme Manager and click Fine Tune
- Click Placemat
- Change "Page title color" or "Selected Tab color" to one you would like to be displayed and click Save.
- No changes take place
Users are not able to view some of the theme manager styles because some of these changes have to be configured within the LMS System Configuration itself.
- Navigate to Admin side -> System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> BIZX -> 'ultraUIEnabled'
- The solution is to set 'ultraUIEnabled' property to 'false' else theme changes might not appropriately work.
- Please make sure that you sign out of the instance, then clear cache and cookies so that changes can take effect as below
2212357 - LMS : How To change Label Values/Words that are displayed in LMS?
label, colours, color, Admin Tools, theme manager, finetune, change label, How To, ultraUIEnabled, tab, place mat , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem