When accessing the form "information", under the Audit trail Section, links to access previous versions/modifications are greyed out for some/all users.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation & Variable Pay
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch a form and make modifications.
- Route form to next user.
- Proxy as that user and access the form in the inbox.
- Click on the information icon
- Check if the "modify" link can be accessed.
The Access to these links are controlled by the following 2 settings located under "Company System and Logo Settings"
So only users specified in the above setting, i.e Managers, or Everybody, will be able to access those links in the Audit Trail.
- Simply set the access to those links as it best suits you business need.
- Once granted, as in below screenshot for example to everyone
- The links in the audit trail will then be active and users will be able to click on them to access the information
PM, Performance, Compensation, Variable Pay, Plan, Form, Review, Audit Trail, Modify, links, greyed, unable to access, click, revision History, select , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To