A rule is configured to raise a message when Bank Country is not equal to Job country. It works fine when adding only one record. But it returns null for Job Country when adding multiple records.
Employee Central: Payment Information
Employee Central: Business rule
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a rule as the following:
- The rule is added to Payment Information Details object definition.
- It works fine when first record is added.
- If we add 2 or more records, the rule shows null for Job Country.
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Configure Object Definitions
- Search for Payment Information Details
- Take Action -> Make Correction
- Click on Details of the field "parent"
- Change Visibility to "Read Only". Save the change
- Edit the IF condition as the following:
if Payment Info detail.bank country is not equal to Payment Info detail.parent.job country
validation composit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem