mFO object's name (label) change reflects in Job Information field (both landing page Job Information History page); but it does not sync to EP.
For example, an employee has a Department named "RND". We change the label from Manage Data to "RND Dept". The employee's Job Information field Department reflects the new label. Now we run daily HRIS sync. The new label still does not reflect in Public Profile in EP.
Employee Central: HRIS Sync
Employee Central: Role Based Permission (RBP)
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for an employee who has value in Job Information -> Department field.
- Open the same Department from Manage Data.
- Add a new record / edit existing record and change label of the Department. Don't forget to change language specific labels as well.
- Verify that the new label is reflected in the user's Job Information and Job Information History.
- Run daily HRIS sync job from provisioning. If you don't have access to Provisioning, wait for the job to be run. Generally it is scheduled to be run atleast once in 24 hours.
- Verify that the new label is not reflecting in Public Profile.
- Download UDF file (Employee Export) and verify for the employee that Department has the old label.
RBP settings are not correct. The HRIS Sync job owner should have atleast "View" permission on the fields.
Provide atleast "View" permission to the daily HRIS sync job owner. If you are not aware of who the job owner is and you don't have access to Provisioning, contact your implementation partner or Cloud Product Support.
HRIS , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , Problem