The user receiveds an error message on the dashboard 2.0 Tile in the homepage.
The selected dataset group is deleted.
- SAP SuccessFactors Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
On the home page of the end user, the affected tile will not have any data showing the the dashboard 2.0 tile. Instead the error message is showing.
The dataset group has been disabled or deleted.
- Check the dataset group that was used in the tile. Go to Admin Center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files > Select the affected homepage tile > Go to Filters > Check Dataset Groups
- Check the dataset group if disabled. Go to Admin Center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Dashboard Filters > Click (configure dataset groups) link > Check the Status if Inactive.
- Set the status to Active. Click on Take Action > Enable it now.
- If the dataset group has been deleted, please select custom dataset first then save the tile. Then select the desired dataset group in the Filters for the homepage tile via Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files.
The selected dataset group is deleted, dashboard, homepage tile, tile error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem