- This article reviews over-all usage of the Manage Documents Section in Admin Center.
- What is the attachment storage allocation?
- Attachment User Limit
- Attachment Maximum File Size
- Attachment Limit Notification Monitor Period
- Attachment Format Support in All Modules
- Tool Usage
- Successfactors Bizx Suite
File Storage Management is now renamed as Manage Documents.
Users can attach documents to different pages in the SAP Successfactors HCM Suite.
To enable permissions on the instance, please enable this under the role desired. Permissions are: Administrator Permissions -> Manage Documents.
These attachments are subjected to the storage limits set up in the backend system.
Please see below the settings that are configurable on the Provisioning backend system.
Please contact Customer support if you wish to have your settings adjusted.
Attachment Storage Allocation
Options Available: 1GB, 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 500GB, 1TB
Attachment User Limit
No limit, 5MB, 10MB, 20MB, 50MB, 100 MB
Attachment Max File Size - this is the maximum file size that can be uploaded. This is not designed for video and audio files.
Options: 5MB and 10MB
Attachment Limit Notification Monitor Period
Admins who have access to Manage Documents receive a notification when threshold hits 75% of their total attachment storage allocation. When notification is turned on, the system runs a job to trigger the e-mail reminder.
Options Available: 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, Never
File Formats Supported:
doc, pdf, csv, htm, ppt, xls, gif, png, jpg, jpeg, html, rtf, bmp, xlsx, docx, pptx, txt, & msg.
How to Use the Tool:
1. Select the document.
2. Click the arrow symbol on the right hand side to export and download the document.
3. Click the funnel icon to filter the options for file type, status, and file size.
4. Click the eye symbol to sort the files into descending and ascending orders and group files based on criteria available e.g. File Name, File Size, File Type, User ID, Last Modified, User Name, First Name, and Last Name.
document document management manage documents file storage Bizx , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-OPT , User Options , How To