- In Basic import or Basic User Info import data file, we do not have MANAGER and HR fields to capture values.
- Both these fields are required for user data creation and should be available in basic import file.
Employee Central: Import
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Centre > Import Employee Data.
- Download the Basic Import template.
- Refer to Basic Import file. We do not see MANAGER and HR fields which are standard fields.
For Employee Central enabled instances, we need below option to be enabled for MANAGER and HR fields to appear in basic import file:
- Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import
Testing and verification:
- Disabled the option from provisioning: EC Basic Import will not import manager/hr/department/division... etc, and will only import username, userid, and some required fields.
- Enabled the option from provisioning: EC Basic Import will support manager/hr related fields.
Enable option: Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import from provisioning.
Manager HR field in basic import fields missing in basic import basic user import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Employee Data Imports , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem