You would like to change the customer’s information in a Ticket with Status Completed but you cannot see any Value Selection to change the data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets View.
- Search a Ticket with the Status Completed.
- Click Edit.
- There isn’t any Value Selection to change the customer’s information.
No data can be changed when a ticket is set to Completed.
1. Go to the Service work centre.
2. Go to the Tickets View.
3. Select the row where the ticket appears.
4. Click on Actions (the cogwheel symbol) and select Set Status.
5. Select In process and click Ok.
6. Open the ticket.
7. Click on Edit.
8. You will see the Value Selection that allows you to change the customer’s information.
9. When you are finished, change the status to Completed in the top bar.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To