Users has confusion to add peers with the same first and last name in Peer recommendations pop-up.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS LEARNING (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
User searches for employees and the result set has multiple records with the same first and last name.
Multiple employees have same first name and last name and there is no way to differentiate the employees in the user search result.
Admin has option to add user by viewing additional Identifier in User Search if the below configuration is enabled:
- Navigation: System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->Search->additionalIdentifierDisplayedInUserSearch
- Enable 'additionalIdentifierDisplayedInUserSearch' configuration
- Instructor can have the below additional options (Choose any one):
- personExternalID - Show personExternalID as additional Identifier
- organization - organization description would be shown where available otherwise organizationID would be shown
- emailAddress - Show email address as additional Identifier
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS User Search, additionalIdentifierDisplayedInUserSearch, email, Person External ID, Organization , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To