- How to disable "Direct Messages to All Followers" feature (@@notify).
- SAP Jam
Reproducing the Issue
- Access to any SAP Jam group
- In the feed type @@
- The Direct Message to an Entire Group or All your Followers (@@notify) will appear every time it is type @@ in the feed or mention field in SAP Jam
- This feature can be disable directly in the SAP Jam group
- It is not possible to disable this feature from SAP Jam for all the groups at once
- Go to Edit Group option (left hand menu)
Once done, click on the Participation tab:
- Finally, scroll down until Enable @@notify text disable it and save the changes.
- It is mandatory to have admin rights to disable this feature
Note: When the @@notify is disabled this will apply to all group members, but it is still enabled for group administrator use only.
- Direct Messages to All Followers
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1705