You are receiving unwanted notifications via e-mail and inside the system but you want to stop them.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in the system.
- Click in the "!" icon on the left pane.
You do not want to see these notifications or at least want to stop them for certain task types.
You have the question "Do you want to notify business users using e-mail without additional subscription about Business Task Management items?" in the scope of your project.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Click in Edit Project Scope link.
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange > Business Process Management > Business Task Management.
- Uncheck the In Scope checkbox for the question "Do you want to notify business users using e-mail without additional subcription about Business Task Management items?".
This way all users will need to subscribe manually if they want to receive e-mail notifications for any Business Task Management task.
- Click in "!" icon in the left pane.
- Identify the unwanted notification.
- Click in the blue back arrow icon (its tooltip appears as "Unsubscribe from E-mail").
This way the user will not receive e-mail notifications for this particular task type.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To