The Candidate referrer is not getting an email when a referral is submitted, the Candidate receives an email but the referrer does not.
Reproducing the Issue
1. The Employee referral is correctly set up in the Production system as per all the requirements.
2. In the recruiting email triggers, all the 3 triggers related to Employee referral should be enabled:
- Employee Referral Program Candidate added to General pool notification
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (new candidate)
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (existing candidate)
3. In the Applicant status configuration, the referrer email is set up properly.
Refer a Candidate to a job requisition, notice that that candidate will receive and email related to referrals but the referrer did not when the candidate was added to the Application pipeline and moved thru out the applicaton process
The reason why the referrerr is not getting a referral email when the candidate is moved thu out the application statuses/pipeline is because the referred candidate is still considered as a non-applicant, meaning, they have not yet applied ot the job requisition, because when a Candidate is referred, they are still considered as a Forwarded Candidate.
Until the referred candidate does not apply to the job requisition, any applicatiion status changes on this referrerd candidate will not trigger any email to the referrer.
This is an expected behavior.
- Employee Referral - Referrer Email - Referred Candidate email , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To