“Copy address from employee” functionality in emergency contacts and dependents portlet was not working and has been fixed in the 1708 release.
Now the field is not visible in these portlets except the add new hire wizard.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Check if the below fields are enabled in the succession data model:
is-address-same-as-person for dependents (personRelationshipInfo) portlet
isAddSameAsEmployee for emergency contact (emergencyContactPrimary) portlet
2. Check if the Role-based permission access is provided for Employee Data category -> Emergency contact and Employee Central Effective Dated Fields category-> "Copy address from employee" field under dependents.
3. Go to Employee's Personal information-> Emergency Contact or Dependents portlet and “Copy address from employee” field is not appearing in emergency contacts and dependent portlet.
For the "Copy address from employee" field to be visible, please make sure that:
1. There is 'home' address type in picklist addressType. Please see artcile 2448334 - Home Address: AddressType Picklist can't be changed from Active to Deleted and back from Deleted to Active
2. Employee has "Home" address type populated in his Home Address portlet.
Copy address from employee, isAddSameAsEmployee, Emergency Contact, Dependents, Employee Central, addressType , KBA , copy address from employee , isaddsameasemployee , is-address-same-as-person , emergency contact , dependents , employee central , picklist addresstype home address , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Problem