When you reply or forward an email by selecting it in the interactions tab of a ticket, it does not take into consideration the selection, but the last e-mail on the thread.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Open Ticket view and open Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the ticket).
- Click on Interactions tab.
- Select an e-mail.
- Click on the Reply or Forward button.
- The latest e-mail is replied or forwarded instead of the selected one.
Both Reply and Forward button consider the last e-mail on the thread.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To