When you save a ticket with a product assigned, the warning message "Serial ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Serial ID) and Installation Point ABC (ABC represents the Installation Point ID) do not Match" pops up.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open a ticket with Product 123 (123 represents the Product ID) assigned.
- Edit the ticket.
- Save the changes.
The entries have been saved, but a warning message pops up: Serial ID XYZ and Installation Point ABC do not match.
The Installation Point does not have the Product 123 added to its items list.
- Go to Installed Base work center.
- Go to Installations Points view.
- Open the Installation Point ABC.
- Go to Items facet.
- Click on Add Items.
- Add Product 123.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To