Administrators may encounter errors such as the one below when trying to remove an inactive survey from an item record:
- QuestionnaireSurveyComponentVO.getSurveyID() of a null object returned
- at com.plateausystems.elms.bo.questionnairesurveys.impl.QuestionnaireSurveyServiceImpl.addComponentSurvey(QuestionnaireSurveyServiceImpl.java:712)
- at com.plateausystems.elms.client.struts.questionnairesurveys.QuestionnaireSurveyUpdateItemEvaluationAction.run(QuestionnaireSurveyUpdateItemEvaluationAction.java:419)
LMS all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- search for an item on which you would like to remove the survey attached
- in the item record, navigate to "Related/More" section and click on the "Evaluations" tab
- delete the entry in the "Survey" field and click "Apply Changes"
- The error is displayed
The evaluation survey is inactive and it prevents the administrator from removing it from the item record.
- Navigate to LMS Admin> Learning> Questionnaire Survey
- Search for the survey ID in question and click Edit
- Activate the survey by selecting the "Active" checkbox and click Apply Changes
- The administrator will now be able to remove the survey from the item record.
delete; questionaire, questionnaire, deleting, unable, dis-associate, removing, deleted , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To