The field Override Territory is not available in the Account Header. It is not available to be added via Personalization / Adaptation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Show All and open Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Click on Adapt and select the option Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over a field in the Account Header.
- Select the option Add Fields.
The field Override Territory is not available.
The field Override Territory is not available for the Account, if the question Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory? is in the scope.
In order to see the field in the Account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Select the Next button until you reach Step 4: Questions.
- Expand the options for Sales.
- Expand the options for Account & Activity Management.
- Select Territory Management.
- Remove the check for the question Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory?
- Select the Next button.
- Select the Finish button.
Please note that in case you are using Multiple Territory Configuration, the flag will not be Available
Territory ; Override ; Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , How To