- Customer is requesting credentials to their new instance
- BizX Platform
Credentials were not received upon instance creation.
- Customer Support do not provide new instance credentials.
- When the instance was first created, the customer should have got an email with credentials from the team responsible for creating the instance.
- Customer should be informed to please contact their Sales Representative for clarification on this.
- They would have more information regarding who created the instance and who should have received the email containing the credentials.
- Scenario 1: The customer does not have a previous instance. When they purchase their 1st instance, what is the process? Who creates the instance? Where do the credentials get sent to?
- The SuccessFactors provisioning team create new tenants for the customer once the order is accepted and fulfilment items are triggered to them through the system. The credentials are sent to the contact IT person maintained in the order
- It is automated and not sent manually.
- Scenario 2: The customer does have a previous instance. When they purchase their additional instance, what is the process? Is this always done through Customer Support creating a NCC Jira for the customer and attaching a Schedule A? Where do the credentials get sent to?
- Customer either contacts Customer Support and gets a ticket raised with the product details or the customer representative from SAP has to create this ticket on behalf of the customer. Only with these inputs, can the provisioning team proceed.
- Ideally, regarding requests for new additional instances, the Provisioning team should ideally get the fulfilment items triggered as new initial purchases (Scenario 1).
- There are plans to put this system in place which will remove the need for customers to contact CS for new additional instance creations.
- Possible reasons as to why a customer may be unaware of their new instance credentials and are now lodging a ticket with Customer Support:
- Incorrect spelling of IT contact maintained in the system, hence credentials not delivered
- No IT contact updated
- Incorrect domain of IT contact eg : Gmail, Yahoo
- Failed to check SPAM settings as sometimes the handover emails could be found in SPAM
- The tickets could be lodged by different parties to check if the customer has received or not which can be treated as a status ticket
- There is also a possibility that the customer decides to implement a particular product post 4 months from that start date of the contract and misses the emails and logs a ticket to have it resent (initially sent passwords would be expired when CS come into the picture to reset them)
Instance Credentials New Instance Credentials Not receiving new instance credentials Initial Access Information Initial login Details Success Factors Bizx PLT Platform , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-NCC , Create New Instance , How To