You open the Add Mashup frame in any screen, uncheck the visibility checkbox of any Mashups that were previously checked and then press the Apply button to apply the changes, but nothing happens and the Add Mashup screen remains there unless you cancel it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Hover the mouse over an element of the screen to appear the Add Mashup button.
- Click on the button to open the Add Mashup screen.
- Uncheck visibility field of one or more Mashups that were previously checked.
- Press the Apply button and nothing will happen.
The Add Mashup screen is to be used only to add new Mashups to the screen (check visibility option), so the option to remove them (uncheck visibility option) is not done through it, even though the checkbox is available to be unchecked.
In future releases (expected to be 1711) there will be enhancements to this function where mashups that were already added won't show up in the Add Mashup screen anymore.
If you want to remove a Mashup from the screen, the correct procedure is the following:
- Go to the screen where the mashup is added.
- Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Hover the mouse over the mashup to pop up the "X" option.
- Click on the "X" option to remove it from the screen.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , Product Enhancement