- No data coming for Previous Experience in Advanced Reporting.
- Previous Experience records showing blank in Advanced Reporting.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a query and pull the fields from Previous Experince ( Background Element) portlet.
- User (Background Info) -> Previous Work Experience.
- The issue of getting blank record from previous experience table for the user might be due to the date options used in the query.
- The "Previous experience table" is a related table in the query and if the date of the Relation table option is set as "Current date" then this could be an expected outcome.
- The dates set in the Previous work experience are usually in the past therefore the query won't pull anything if the date option in the query is set as "Current date".
Example: below user has the latest record for Previous work experience ended on 7th April 2017, therefore the report won't pull anything if the Related table date option is set as current date.
To reslove the issue, change the date option of the "Related Table Options" form Current date to "Show all". Once you change the date option, it will start showing all the previous experience records.
Previous work experience Blank records Advanced Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem