Scheduled Offering displays 'No Name' for instructor details, yet within the segments of the SO, the instructor's name is populated.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to System Admin > Learning > Scheduling Offerings > Create New
2. Include approved instructor on creation of scheduled offering as illustrated below and save
3. View the Scheduled Offering and note Instructor filed is populated with 'No Name'
1. To update the Instructor name within the Scheduled Offering, choose a segment.
2. Click to 'Edit' the segment and select Instrutor name.
3. Click Save.
4. Scheduled Offering Instructor field has now updated correctly with Instructor's name.
Instructor, No Name, Segment, Scheduled Offering, Missing Instructor, Instructor Name, Scheduled Offering Insturctor, LMS, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem