With 1708 release (Q3 2017) release, multiple records can be deleted from Data Replication Monitor UI.
- Under Admin Center-> “Manage Permission Role” choose the appropriate permission role, to which you can add the administrator permission “Delete Records from Data Replication Monitor”.
- For number of records to be deleted is less than 10, record gets deleted immediately from UI and no backend job will be triggered.
- For more than 10 jobs, backend job gets submitted. However, record gets deleted immediately from UI but to get it deleted completely from DRM, backend job needs to be completed.
- To see the backend job execution detail, Go to Admin Center->Monitor Job
- Job Name: EmployeeDataReplicationElementDeletionJob
- Job Type: Employee Data Replication Element Deletion
NOTE: Deletion of records from Data Replication Monitor should only be done in exceptional cases, e.g. for persons that have been retired some time ago, or replication entries that have been processed successfully some time ago.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To