This new APM was introduced with the Q3 2017 - 1708 release and we would like to understand how this Automatic Process will work.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Admin interface
- Automatic Processes
Reproducing the Issue
The LMS admin must have the "Edit Delete Inactive Native User" workflow added to his role.
The users should be inactive in the system continuously at least for a duration of 90 Days.
To schedule the APM:
1. In the admin interface, navigate to Automatic Processes->Delete Inactive Native User.
2. Enter the relevant details and click Apply Changes
This Automatic Process:
Deletes inactive users
Deletes based on how long they’ve been inactive
Related Instructors can also be deleted
Option to include -related Admins and standalone Instructors
Sends a Confirmation e-mail confirming number of successful and failed deletions for each user type.
The value in the field for "Delete records that have been inactive for the specified number of days:" needs to be between 90 and 4000.
- Do NOT enable this process if you have user records that populate from SAP SuccessFactors platform. These users are already managed from within the platform and this process can potentially delete these users.
User deletion is permanent, and the records cannot be restored.
- Administrators that do not have an associated user account are not deleted by Delete Inactive Native User.
- For any account to be deleted, the account's PERSON_GUID must be null.
- Accounts must be continuously inactive during the threshold time.
- Related Instructor records are always deleted.
- The automatic deletion process does not check to see if instructors are scheduled to teach in the future.
SAP, SuccessFactors, learning, LMS, Q3 2017, 1708, Delete Inactive Native User, Automatic Process, LRN-17386, LRN-17497 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , LMS Background Jobs , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To